ARE YOU EQUIPPED FOR YOUR JOURNEY?
Your financial plan should be about supporting your unique needs as effectively as possible. We want you to have confidence that your plan allows you a lifetime of financial freedom to enjoy the things you love, so we offer a Second Opinion Service to colleagues, friends, and family members of clients who want a fresh perspective on their financial picture. We’ll help you consider the following questions:
- Do you know your strategy for generating income when you retire?
- How confident are you that your current advisor will be there when you retire and beyond?
- If you are handling your own investments, how much time do you spend managing your wealth day-to-day, and is it strategic or reactive?
- Are you confident that your current financial plan is as tax-efficient as possible?
- If something happened to you, would your family know where to begin? Who would they turn to for help?
WHAT TO EXPECT
Introductory Discovery Meeting (30-45 minutes)
- Identify and review goals
- Review current financial situation
- Discuss our philosophy
Personalized Plan Presentation (60 minutes)
- Retirement income planning
- Investment portfolio audit
- Insurance program audit
- Legacy planning and estate document review